ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Bit late catching up on the latest 4C but here I go with some...

1. 927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Bit late catching up on the latest 4C but here I go with some queries others may be able to help with:

- nice to see an increase of debtors of 239% QonQ. I can't find debtors itemised in the June Qtr 2016 so it's difficult to compare the PCP, however it's obvious that there's been a huge increase in sales in FY17 so I'm content with that.

- Rent was free or so I thought, after the move to Brissie. Not so it seems, or it may have been for a limited time.

- Would love to see a breakdown of Alusion sales, that may come at the AGM. It won't change things but would satisfy my curiosity.

- One thing I would appreciate clarification on by holders of longer term than me - we have patented technology for production, that I understood was being toll manufactured (now in the US). Hence why are our manufacturing costs up? With no plant now I thought we'd be running very efficiently on manufacturing costs, possibly paying ex-gate prices. Then again I may be quite wrong on my interpretation and would appreciate being set right by more knowledgable fellow holders, thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $288 400

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24998 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 30888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.