ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Some good questions there @Risiko. I have been told that the annual report will be out early so expect an update from the board either this week or next.

Up until 31 July 2017, there were two factories being operated at Welshpool, Western Australia. The ZinClear facility at 108 Radium St and the Alusion facility at 112 Radium St. We know that the old ZinClear facility is currently advertised for lease. An agent indicated in early July that the facility would become vacant at the end of July when ANO moved out. There may be some expenses involved in making good this facility. The Alusion facility is not up for lease at this stage.

Administration functions have moved to Brisbane. From my understanding, a small number of staff including the managing director is currently working from an office owned by our Chairman. The last report indicated that this facility was been provided free of charge which is extraordinary generous of Lev.

@vestro identified a brochure on the ano website about two weeks ago that indicated that ZinClear is now made in the USA. We are unsure when the USA contract manufacturer was able to go into mass production. It literally may have been in the last few weeks. All will be answered when the AGM is held in late September.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.