CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-5

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I tend to agree.....the growth rate of around 52% in cash receipts on last quarter needs to improve but not that bad when you consider they have not had a full scale launch and marketing rollout.

Key for me was in todays announcement for launch of BOOM where at end they stated "As part of the launch strategy, a full marketing campaign and staged rollout to the financial planning profession will be enacted."

They need to move to at least doubling revenue every quarter from hereon at least for next 12 months, which with 'the full marketing campaign' and staged rollout should be very possible.

I feel for those who loaded the dump truck on this one much higher as stated just recently only made small play as waiting to see evidence of revenue improve as for me not seen a major marketing push so did not expect much on revenues for this quarter. With today's action and announcement of full marketing campaign and staged rollout for BOOM I thought it was timely to get some more under 3 cents.

We now have a nice little gap to close. Wonder how long that will remain open?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.