CF1 0.00% 2.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-68

1. 9,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3908
    I don't own my business and I am the paraplanner so I certainly won't be trying to convince my employers to outsource lol.

But on a more serious note, I tried to discuss this yesterday and HAC has just mentioned below your service. The role of a good paraplanner isn't just document creation. It is hard to replicate the role of a good paraplanner via an outsourcing model.

As a breakdown of some of the logic. Let's say my practice does 150 SOA's for the year on a 2/3rds simple 1/3rd complex basis. I am not sure the real proportion but this will still give an idea.

The average price for a simple SOA is $300. 100x SOA that is $30k.

The average price for a complex SOA is around $350 + $75/hr for modelling according to HAC's report. Let's say it takes 3 hours to complete the modelling. That makes each SOA at a cost of $575. 50x SOA's and that comes to $28,750.

So we can round it out to about $60k. You could higher a paraplanner on a salary anywhere from $60-100k depending on skill and experience.

But in my case my planners pretty much hand me a file and I hand them an SOA back. They read it and comment if necessary. You have to put a valuation on the time they aren't spending pouring through fact finds in detail and outlining strategies which they would have to do for intiger.

What kind of premium do you put on that if they can take an extra couple client meetings a week? Say they see even 3 extra new clients per month, and 50% of them convert. That is probably enough to fill the gap just on upfront SOA fees charged right there. And there are two planners in my business.

The metrics are far from as simple as people suggest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 405482 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.