SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I have been following the ISX story for over 2 years It got a...

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    I have been following the ISX story for over 2 years
    It got a buy recommendation on PPP over a year ago around current price
    It went for a run to 50c+ just on 12 months ago
    I held for a short time and exited for a small gain, missed the spike

Last 2 quarters great progress, but nothing yet (IMO) to justify anywhere near an $110mil EV (thanks for clarification). ALC is cash flow positive (just) has great potential to expand to US and EU markets, in a highly comp field, and recently signed up Monash and is sitting at $33 mil MC (just for comparison not for cross- promoting - I dont hold ALC)

I agree with what you state, its all about risk vs reward. But imo the story has started to get stale, most who invested here expected we would be much further along than where we are now. Delays in spec stocks is nothing new, and yes good progress in last 2 quarters, but a CR is imo inevitable, and unless they have something to spike the SP in the short term, the raise will be substantial and I hope they issue enough to make it the last one, maybe 100 mil shares at 15c to raise $15 mil

Cash flow neutral could easily be 24 months away, although best case imo is 12 months.

My main point is the spike has already occurred, which in my trading experience means dont expect another one on story alone, it now needs the support of the numbers, and the numbers have a significant way to go, unlike what several have posted inaccurately based on the 4C today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.