AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-59

1. 17,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Since I have no idea what you are talking about and rockets aren't my thing ..... maybe it was before my time. But then if that were the case it was before your time as well.

That being the case you either spend an extraordinary amount of time researching old posts or you had a previous presence in another guise

In any event I happily admit to being fully capable of changing my mind on the basis of a body of evidence. I'm not interested in resorting to simplistic explanations for the changed state of affairs. I will also change my mind again when circumstances warrant it.

I'm sorry I don't ever find your posts add much value for me though in helping to create a solid knowledge base. They might if you provided evidence, reason or a coherent commentary.

Instead when I read them it just feels like you've got it in for Alexium though I have difficulty trying to understand your motive. If you don't have shares why would you have such a downer on them? It makes no sense to try and save us- we've all been beyond that for too long it seems.

Maybe you worked for Alexium? Maybe you had a business relationship? Maybe you were never able to address a problem you had with one or other of the Executives and this is your pay back? If the latter is the case there are more productive ways of doing that.

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.814K 281.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4677965 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 139400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.