AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Well its interesting to say the least when having a look at...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well its interesting to say the least when having a look at other companies 4c releases and their market caps in comparisson to Alexiums. Its not hard to see we are undervalued based on these comparissons and market not factoring in any growth at all IMO.
    There are companies out there(wont mention names, they are not hard to find) with cash under 1 mill in their latest 4cs with market caps larger than ours go figure (I cant).
    I just am a bit dumb founded really. Alexium actually has chemistry thats validated, has products, has contracts signed, has growing revenue, has more products etc to come and yet here we sit MC approx 116.

Strange days indeed, anyway going to end this gripe with this bit out of the newsletter says it all really IMO

Since Alexium has, of late, focused on more granular, short-term financial performance and metrics, the goal of this newsletter is to reestablish that we are a technology company with strong growth potential from high margin products, that we have a deep product pipeline, and that our financial strength, market positioning, and long-term prospects are at our strongest level in our history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.814K 281.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4677965 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 139400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.