AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-70

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    There are companies out there(wont mention names, they are not hard to find) with cash under 1 mill in their latest 4cs with market caps larger than ours go figure (I cant).

I guess investors also look at borrowings (which have risen for AJX) and direction of revenue growth and profitable status etc etc. Then some are at different evolutions of progress. AJX for example was over $1 well before any significant revenue was flowing. In the earlier days there often seems to be alot of speculative value placed in companies and the next phase is having to prove those revenues. This is where you often see a significant devaluation as inevitably most companies don't meet lofty expectations that companies and/or investors expect initially.

I am with you on this though, imo, AJX is undervalued just based on the massive revenue growth of the last year, the bonafide move into profitability and the immense array of business opportunity that is present. I am expecting sentiment to pick up again. Continued growth in profitability will be the main driver of this sentiment turnaround. imo of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.814K 281.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4677965 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 139400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.