AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Again your style of verbal commentaries are beginning to sound...

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Again your style of verbal commentaries are beginning to sound more and more like Pintowho. "P***ing in the wind...c'mon now, how lady like is that.
    You honestly believe that soliciting with your personal point of view on a website such as this, will influence the vote.
    I am of the belief you and your supporters don't have the numbers.
    I agree you have the right to voice your concerns (individually) but not as a bloodthirsty mob based on your desires.
    Your continual manuscripts have not changed the SP for the good nor will they.
    Again i state... When the SP was nearing the $1.00 mark where was your ranting and carryon about the BODs. I believe it was centered around "What a lovely bunch of blokes they were and what a stirling job they were doing". Perhaps based on the charismatic charm of NC.
    Someone sold at a dollar and repurchased at $0.50 i believe, perhaps thats why we are all now bitter and twisted.
    The only influence that is displayed here is the number of thumbs up and in time you will see those diminish as well.
    You have the right to express your thoughts however trying to solicit support for a spill or a Rem No vote is unacceptable in my view.

Cheers and have a great long weekend......No. 3 in the cup

G2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 459895 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.