AVR 1.30% $15.20 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-79

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

Weaponhead your comments make a lot of sense , we ( me) are just very impatient investors that have seen too much disappointment in the past especially pre WP taking over.

I think unlike in the past ( especially pre-GFC) where Blue Sky investing would have push the share price up ( and it did when the company announced couple of years ago that it had obtained FDA approval and the price went up to today’s equivalent value of $2.00 ) on the basis that AHZ would eventually get there , as investors were investing in what they saw could be the future value of the company.

These days however , it’s “show me the money now , I don’t trust the future and don’t beleive or want to invest in the future , I want The now ,”

As an investor in AHZ I can see the potential of the future and am prepared to invest in it as i beleive it now has the right Management team for this part of the journey of AHZ , even though it is frustrating . I think current ( most ) investors would be satisfied for a while if the share price was at least 70c to $1. But like you said in your threads, good traction won’t be for at least another year .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.20
Change
-0.200(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $321.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.15 $15.20 $15.02 $42.63K 2.814K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 400 $15.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.20 243 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.