AVR 2.32% $12.20 anteris technologies ltd

Weaponhead your comments make a lot of sense , we ( me) are just...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

Weaponhead your comments make a lot of sense , we ( me) are just very impatient investors that have seen too much disappointment in the past especially pre WP taking over.

I think unlike in the past ( especially pre-GFC) where Blue Sky investing would have push the share price up ( and it did when the company announced couple of years ago that it had obtained FDA approval and the price went up to today’s equivalent value of $2.00 ) on the basis that AHZ would eventually get there , as investors were investing in what they saw could be the future value of the company.

These days however , it’s “show me the money now , I don’t trust the future and don’t beleive or want to invest in the future , I want The now ,”

As an investor in AHZ I can see the potential of the future and am prepared to invest in it as i beleive it now has the right Management team for this part of the journey of AHZ , even though it is frustrating . I think current ( most ) investors would be satisfied for a while if the share price was at least 70c to $1. But like you said in your threads, good traction won’t be for at least another year .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.