AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hmm lots to digest, glad its out of the way and yep was...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Hmm lots to digest, glad its out of the way and yep was expecting slightly more in receipts IMO. However the company has been really open about it so its not like we didnt know it was coming .
    Anyway I realise people will just roll their eyes on my positive take on what I am about to say but here it is this from the SPP raise ann

Inventory capacity funding in anticipation of customer requirements – Mattress expansion opportunity (Alexicool)

then this from 4c

Alexium has been selected as the supplier of chemistry on a number new mattress lines with both existing and new customers which are expected to be launched at the Las Vegas Furniture market later this month. Leveraging our current success in bedding, Alexium is expanding the Alexicool portfolio to enable penetration into higher volume market segments. Quality control, capacity audits and further development activities have been initiated with our customers, which will also lead to increased chemical volume sales. Key milestones for this effort include: • Operational, manufacturing and financial audits • Expansion to new bedding lines in upper pricing tier • Expand into additional bedding elements and new global markets • Introduction of next-gen Alexicool product for additional tiers

So to my mind they have already started the process that they ascribed for the SPP in regards to Alexicool, they have initiated(eg to begin), so another tick for what is being said by Dirk coming true IMO

I know trust etc has been broken in the past but thats the past. As yet all I have found under Dirk and co seems to be transparency and things they have been saying are actually happening. As such I am going to believe that what they say for now and if their true to their word then the next 4c will reflect that .

All my view stand to be corrected on any of it wish the best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.24K 108.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1240000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.