AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-97

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well really if this is the lowest cash/revenue quarter we will have then the only place for the shareprice, value of the company is up IMO.

The company told of headwinds this is shown in 4c, The company is showing and saying now that this is the low next quarter different, based on their track record of transparency etc its not hard to figure out the next 4c will be a lot more positive these snippets below are all saying the one thing, now who is going to refute what they are saying as Dirk Aaron etc have been pretty on point with whats going on in the correspondence IMO, for me I am truly now looking forward to the future of Alexium

Previously forecasted revenue dip realized during the period from the combination of seasonal effects and the move away from higher volume lower margin business is forecasted to substantially rebound in Q3 with top-line revenue forecasted to reach record highs in CY2018 with average margins above long-term targets

However, not only did cash receipts from customers and volume levels increase in the month of December, showing a return to normalcy and growth with new customers, but also a return towards cash neutrality. As volumes from existing customers return and new customer continue to be added, Alexium is well poised to see positive cash generation again in the near future.

While these factors negatively impacted revenue during this period, business is forecasted to substantially rebound in Q3 FY 2018 with top-line revenue forecasted to reach record highs in CY 2018 with average margins above long term targets.

As sales continue to increase and new customers come online, Alexium is poised to have continued sustained cash generation in future periods.

In addition to this uptick in new business, customers that were acquired in FY2017 whose order quantities were impacted by the seasonal fluctuations, Alexium forecasts a completerebound inthenext quarter to higher order volumes. • This rebound, when considered in conjunction with the new customers who purchased over 100,000 pounds of chemistry during this period, will help

December volumes are already on pace to beat Q2 totals to these customers and represent an opportunity for further increases in sales in Q3 FY2018.

All my view based on company announcements and yep I have been adding to my pile

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.864K 233.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1258409 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.