AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Hi MP A nobody else seems to have come up with any answers as...

1. 3,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Hi MP
    A nobody else seems to have come up with any answers as yet for you Ill have a go but dont hold me to it as I could be completely haywire.

Your question re sales is a bit of a guess but we know that there were record Advangen sales of just over 2 million. We have been warned that the 2Q does not reflect a significant proportion of that.
    So at 1 .42 million receipts from customers per the 2Q there would appear to be a minimum disparity of around 560,000.
    What we dont know about the 1.42 m is how much if any were receipts from customers other than Evolis ones.
    Such as Pacific Edge royalties, Elisa Kits, and others.
    Any of those making up part of the 1.42m would then increase the amount of Evolis payment shortfall.
    So the current 3Q is away to a flyer assuming all payments due at end of Q2 have been made to this point.

It would appear that some of the extra manufacturing would have been to accomodate the million dollar day; you wouldn't want to be left short with an event like that.
    However, the figure given indicates quite a bit more production than what was required for the above.
    The answer may lie in the proposed QVC launch in China, perhaps there is a million dollar day in the launch process.
    Soft Surroundings is coming up as well.
    Neiman Marcus has flurries of activity and is restocking items fairly regularly with their online shop.
    Bringing the retail store side in is not for a few months yet from what I can gather.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $336 42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1457234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.