NEU 2.90% $19.86 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Translated they enter money and spend almost exclusively to...

1. 4,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    Translated

they enter money and spend almost exclusively to formalize the process necessary for an eventual opening of phase 3; this confirms that the agreement between Neuren and Lanstead is operational and is currently implemented in one single step of off-market actions. The package of 1.9 million shares was calibrated for the essential financial requirement of the company at that time. obvious and obvious to suspect that those who buy off-market is the same subject who is in commitment to agreement / merger with Neuren in the near future. two or three months are missing to know their black and white identity by virtue of the annual report. I confirm my expectation of another step of out-of-market actions within the month of February, but at levels higher than the current ones due to increasing financial needs to complete the phase 3 protocol. the numbers indicate the company's intention to extinguish the engines gradually and arrive clean at an event where they will only have to rely on options to be converted into shares and the realistic price of the entire intellectual property of the company. after all, it's a biotech that does not sell anything with just patents to run. Bye.
    Last edited by jsbuser: 30/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.86
Change
0.560(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.538B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.80 $20.00 $19.40 $3.777M 191.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1060 $19.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.87 209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.