NOV 0.00% 5.1¢ novatti group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-19

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Andrew - I think you've summed it up pretty well today over several posts and Novatti seems to be powering along.

On reflection they have quietly gone about things for quite some time now.

Perhaps what's holding this back today, is the massive jump in next quarter's projected outlays which may be forcing investors to reflect.

Is it hinting at a massive increase in associated sales (like kkkw has outlined) and/or is it also factoring in some of the integration to the Stellar network & the Ginkoo blockchain developments.

It can take a bit of time to get an understanding of Novatti and all it's moving parts and what they've been bolting together over the last 12-18 months, but this stood out for me ...

"Most notable is the spread and growth of revenues across multiple revenue streams from a range of services that have been incubated during previous periods. At the same time, operating costs have continued to be reduced such that the company can more quickly come to a point of on-going operating profit".

I think "incubated" was a good phrase and now we're on the cusp of seeing the benefits of scale across a number of income streams.

It may not be a screaming buy, but it should be deserving of greater attention. With that attention hopefully will come conviction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $4.95K 98.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66700 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.