GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I think share price is going to drop lower than its true value...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I think share price is going to drop lower than its true value due to all the media and uncertainty and risk from non disclosure. If shareholders don't trust management anymore who is going to buy in?

The contract and numbers they have signed... if they are real... they would only need to achieve 10 % of what they are claiming for the company to get a huge jump in revenues:
    If NA Williams was 120 Million deliveries a year
    CBA 25 million over 5 years or 5 million a year
    Yum 25 million a year instead of 250 million...
    Not including Amazon at all, due to the no figures being announced and no clarity as to what part of amazon is going to use GSW

You still get a 150 Million deliveries a year, and if thats at 10 c a delivery you are still looking at a 15 Million dollar a year business revenue wise.
    At 20 c its a 30 million a year business.....

I really need some updates, there is still potentially a lot of good here. We know CBA have signed a contract and haven't said they aren't proceeding. They have said they are still fine tuning the pilot.
    We know Yum (Pizzahut) already signed gsw in April 2017, then a global agreement with Yum in late 2017. I mean if even Yum is real with 250 million a year deliveries, at 10 c a delivery we are looking at 25 million a year revenue just from Yum... we know Red Rooster in Australia use it for every single one of their stores and have come out with positive comments on GSW how it has reduced delivery times by 10 minutes, which is very significant.

Keen to get this update, and I really hope GSW give us a clear update and explanation on these contracts
    Apologies I think I have said this before, but with all the down rappers on here it is good to get both sides.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.