GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

2 weeks in trading suspension = something pretty badly wrong!...

1. 29 Posts.
    2 weeks in trading suspension = something pretty badly wrong!

Bottom line, if everything was above board. Out with the facts and it's off running.

Truth, in its bluntes form, does not take 2 weeks to articulate. Fabrication and embellishment does. It's basic maths! The unknown variable here is the information - which arguably is the edge in equities, is impossible to determine. Thus we give this a nominal value of zero and when last I looked, the product of a variable that is zero doesn't bode well for the other side of the equation. Information is the blood of the market. GSW is vast running out of it. Maybe one of the directors could donate some.

More concerning, it would appear, is that the loss of GSW from a lot of portfolios here would have "a material affect" their values.

As I've stated prior, just so I don't get berated, my remaining GSW shares have a zero cost base.

Regardless of how amazing the update is, and I'd hazard a guess that the thesaurus is out in force at their office; #contract #exculsive #multiyear #material (non fabric) and for good measure #honesty #integrity #shareholder.....and I'll use Simon Cowel here - "It's a no from me"

Interestingly enough, I'm saving 5 minutes off my journey to level 15, 350 Collins by using the getswift app. I hope the front desk is impressed when I get there..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.