GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I feel your frustrations. However I had initially expected...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    I feel your frustrations. However I had initially expected deliveries from the implementations to be manifesting during the current quarter, as they are dealing with incredibly large and complex supply chains which will have their own resistance to change issues within the company. I found myself angry they had not yet manifested, however upon reflection I think this frustration is largely due to my paper loss and not a reflection on any actual timeline failure by the company which forecast 15-18 months. At the moment we are at 11 or so?
    (estimating from memory). Now I am happy to wait until the start of 2019 to make any kind of call on this.

On the silence from the company. I do believe they have had their hands tied. I recall the bullish sentiment bane/joel/gsw had generally leading up to the response to the asx. On Twitter especially. Only to be followed up with... nothing. I personally do not think this was them leaving investors hanging out to dry, rather from the sequence of events there is/remains issues with how SAS businesses operate and disclosure in the ASX. Remember we are dealing with a new kind of business here, and the dinosaurs do not understand. Back to the ASX issues, this likely comes from the "non-binding" manner of contracts, which for someone like fruit box, I agree the "dormant" customers is a joke, they're gone. however fruit box does not have a complex supply chain, so to extricate themselves from the GSW system is easy and customer lost. For a company like O'Reilley Auto parts though, once GSW is implemented into their system and begins to be an underpinning function of their ops, it will be next to (nearly) impossible to remove them, not only within the contract length, but ever without significant changes and work on the part of the company. Unlikely when the product is going to be creating efficiencies and making them savings at the same time. This is the thesis of the customer retention. Fruit box is small fry compared to O'Reilley, take a look at the company closely, if this is who they are dealing with, then when Bane said the estimates given to the market on the NA contract were conservative he was telling the truth.

All IMO, DYOR.

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.