GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-124

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Only as an investor.

Further to what we have been discussing. What are peoples honest opinions on Amazon? Personally, I do not buy into the idea that "Amazon would just build their own" software. To me this is like arguing that a large company's should not use Windows or Lunix to run their computers, but build their own operating systems. I believe Amazon would merely see GSW as enabling software, which could be integrated sooner and hence create efficiencies sooner, thereby solidifying both customer satisfaction and market position.

I also feel like the fact the initial announcement was pulled by the ASX, only to be released again without too much additional clarification shows that whatever was shown to the ASX by way of clarification, justified the SP movement. This I believe is further supported by the fact they both needed to, and were able to then raise 100m at a premium subsequently. Again I would argue that the lack of disclosure on progress is again down to the nature of the non binding contracts used by GSW and ASX regulations, and there will be no updates on this or NA Williams until it hits revenue and/or delivery numbers.

Interested in any other possibilities that might make sense. All IMO DYOR.

Thanks,

MJ

Ps: If your theory is that Bane and Joel have just lied to everyone, I already know that one, thanks. However I can see no motivation for that unless shares were not in escrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.