GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-8

1. OzJ
    1,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    With $100m dollars they can build a lot of software. Jeez, that's a lot of cash.

The question is do you think these guys can build a platform and create a network which can compete with Uber/Amazon/whatever? They way they are burning money they can easily last for five years off this stash they have. 5 years is plenty of time to build a business with $100m. Do you think these guys can do it?

I won't buy in. If they showed progress with increasing transactions and solid customer deals then I would consider it. But Albert/CBA doesn't seem to be online or making and impact. The same the the NA trucking contract. Forget Amazon. So, I don't think these guys have the skills to use the money and time they have.

But I can see why the new board members signed up for shares only. This is enough money to have a crack at a business that can do really well. Enough money to survive getting rid of current management if they aren't up to the task and getting someone else to have a second try. It's an all upside, no downside bet for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.