MGZ 0.00% 2.0¢ medigard limited

"...they do lack communication skills." Not sure about this. ED...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    "...they do lack communication skills." Not sure about this.

ED Dr Ian Dixon sits on the board of $NOX/Noxopharm - next to CEO Dr Graham Kelly. Kelly is a master communicator. NOX delivers regular updates to shareholders. These would receive Dixon's tick.

Plus Dixon runs Exopharm from Blackburn, Victoria. If you visit exopharm.com you'll see that Dixon posts regular press releases. On May 5 2017 he signalled that Exopharm is to expand.

The company is to build on its patented purification technology called LEAP to make proprietary exomeres in large scale and at low cost.

Dixon: "We expect Exopharm to become a public company later in 2017 and build a high profile with the investment community based on the growth potential of our disruptive technology to solve some of the biggest medical problems such as eye diseases, fibrosis, neurodegeneration and aging-related conditions such as osteoporosis."

Is Dixon - founder of $CYP/Cynata Therapeutics - too busy with Exopharm to address challenges at Medigard. I doubt it. One reason Dixon joined Medigard was to profit from the exercise of 80m options.

No, I think the reason that Bishop and Dixon are silent is that they're trying to stitch a deal. Maybe several.

This is taking time. There may be complications. They may have to navigate ASX rules. Maybe call an EGM to ratify capital changes and perhaps a change in direction.

It's now more than six months since Dr Ian Dixon became ED. I sense he'll soon call a trading halt.

After that he may be more forthcoming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.