VFX 0.00% 0.5¢ visionflex group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-3

1. 7,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    By just looking at the 4C financials and past history I could understand you coming to this conclusion. Was great to see costs come down though and by nearly 100k.
    Capture.JPG
    However it is clear that that the drop in advertising revenue really hurt this qtr.
    Capture.JPG

reading the commentary it does state both the following comments:
    1. "Advertising revenues were adversely affected by the temporary postponement of a significant optical marketing campaign by the client and beyond our control."
    2. "This has adversely impacted advertising revenue in the quarter. However, 1st Group’s successful high value advertising has fuelled interest from other advertisers which has grown our pipeline significantly, with new potential advertising sales expected in the near term."

I will give it a quarter to see what comes of the advertising, how a full 3 months of operating goes and see how they go about expediting the onboarding of new customers. Contracted MRR is now at $1m a qrtr! the quicker these businesses get onboarded the quicker we can bank that money moving forward. Coming from a managed services background nothing is more important than recurring revenue!

What I would love to know is how often do customers leave.. because if the retention rate is high, then this will just keep on growing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $58 11.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 10844167 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3446103 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.