AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Let's not just make things up Pintohoo. This is directly from...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Let's not just make things up Pintohoo.  This is directly from their announcement:

Funds raised will primarily be used to:

• provide fundamental balance sheet strength ahead of anticipated customer production rampup and new product trial requirements in both military and bedding sectors and to meet rising demand from recent banning of organohalogen fire retardants in consumer products

• expand the product development team to support new and existing identified market opportunities for our Alexiflam® and Alexicool™ platform products

• invest in additional high sensitivity analysis equipment, product testing and IP protection

On that basis no I wouldn't have expected to see all funds go towards chemical store THIS quarter.  I am conservatively happy with the report.  Cash receipts are increasing again, quarterly cash burn is not out of control and should improve.  They just need to continue on with this trajectory.  Whilst I used to get a buzz out of seeing a rocketing share price due to management's communication style, for the long-term I much prefer the conservative approach now being taken.
    Last edited by makattack: 30/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1491467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 390233 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.