AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-61

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    hmm I like this bit
    Net Cash Used in Operating Activities Net cash used during the quarter improved 36% over the previous quarter but was higher than quarterly average operating cashflows by 25%. Cash flows from operations are projected to normalize in Q4 and culminate with significant improvement as cornerstone initiatives are achieved and payments for operations remain flat

Sheesh the waiting bit is hard but it does sound like they are working hard to get their goals acheived, at least they havent run off with the cash and gone on a vacation. Really like they say if just 1 conerstone gets traction that would be awesome validation, growth etc and I am pretty sure the company knows at what stage they are at and whether things are worth pursing(remembering they have cut "dead wood" previously).

An interesting 4c IMO understated not giving much away and for me backs up the comment of "its ours
    to lose" (which I have mentioned before in a previous post)

Yep this post is my view, throw mud etc etc yes I have a bias but you know so do negative comments/posters its just their bias is opposite to mine.

Please DYOR have a great day all
    regards "The glass wearer"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $24 3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1491467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.