AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-67

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    hmm been pondering a lot and here is something I think I should of put with my post this morning, yes its just the intro to the newsletter, but I feel it should be read in conjunction with the blurb in the 4c as it adds weight to both IMO

As the CEO of Alexium, a frustrating aspect of the past few months is that at a time of such strong progress for our company, confidentiality considerations both in relation to government procurement and potential commercial partners have significantly limited what information we have been able to make available to our shareholders on progress in these areas until final agreements are signed and confidentiality lifted. However, I can confirm that we are on track towards achieving key milestones both in the defense sector and licensing/distribution which we stated in December 2017 as being the reason for the December placement and SPP

Now if you read the quarterly they mention Key Milestones,
    Plus they also mention this at end
    So as Alexium continues to advance towards our goals, we will continue to focus on and share with you the drivers of value creation of the Company, including: • Key business fundamentals; • Short-term and long-term goals; • The status of “cornerstone” projects for the Company; • Current and future business conditions in our target markets; • Key partnerships we are developing, including joint development agreements and licensing arrangements; • Strides in technology development, including the launch of new products; • Third-party validation of Alexium; and • Cost management within the business. The Alexium team is highly capable and we are well-positioned inside several supply chains that are poised to unlock significant growth for the Company.

Also if you have been following HC there was a post back in March think it was from patt66 https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/31784959/single

Now put this with my earlier point from 4c of
    Q4 and culminate with significant improvement as cornerstone initiatives are achieved

IMO we are not going to know exactly where we are with those milestones(cornerstone milestones) in fact based on newsletter we wont know until we sign the bottom line and based on above maybe we may just see at least one maybe two of these "cornerstones" actually come to pass within this quarter.

Maybe just maybe it is "closer than we think", well anyway thats my deduction, interesting times to say the least IMO, wish the best for all

Please this is my view DYOR feel free to shoot me down GLTA and yes I know it might seem like more of the same old same old but time will tell IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.