DCC 4.17% 4.6¢ digitalx limited

I kind of feel that bitcoin has to get over $10000 and when that...

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    I kind of feel that bitcoin has to get over $10000 and when that happens the media will be all over it again.. for better or worse. We are seeing new exchanges and investment firms taking on crypto as part of their investment strategies. Even if it only makes up a minor proportion of peoples portfolios it’s still friggen huge and will continue to grow.

Having the two website DCC is setting up will give everyone a trustworthy site in which to learn about crypto investing and upcoming ICOs and current crypto listings and this will help positively market the space.

Bitcoin is still at $9000 after all the negative press and the sell off it is still blowing peoples minds. With the banking royal commission going on how can anybody dis crypto when banks have been carrying on in their own dishonest and criminal ways?

The more people understand about crypto and the more usable the currency is in real world situations then the more people will take notice and all that is ongoing. Pretty amazing space really and I’d rather be part of it than not even if there’s some risk attached!

The prob with bitcoin really is that it’s so valuable now who wants to use it to pay for anything?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $39.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $15.4K 328.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 481364 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 203755 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.