BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Those were just my thoughts and you can disagree and it's good...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Those were just my thoughts and you can disagree and it's good because it encourages discussion and I can be wrong.

1) you are right, disclosure was good only because of ASX query, not by BUD's own accord. I do commend BUD for giving thorough information in the aware letters so I really do appreciate it. I'm just concerned in the future BUD would reveal less to have less aware letter hassles. But again I was just stating fact that manufactured units were previously disclosed, and now it's not. I'm not asking for explanations.

2) Ok I was a bit harsh on this one and I take it back. Budgeting is definitely estimates but I was hoping they would explain it a bit more. I suppose we could analyse is with the increase in R&D expected for the zero carbon initiative. Staff cost staying the same means they are not looking for new staff now or current roles in expansion is yet to be filled. Increased production by A$200k means more Ohm units being ordered or Azure is charging more

3) GB explained it as a PR issue which is fair enough but the timeline of FB scandal only happened mid March. Management did predict it and was already onto it, which was why they mentioned in the 4C and on the webinar that it was their "competitive advantage" to be on to this early. But it's ok, wasn't expecting it to be much on revenues and playing it safe is ok too while they concentrate on Ohm. Next year means 2 years worth of data.

4) Well, that's just part of the IPO process. They got shares for listing and milestones to get the performance portion. If they didn't meet the milestones, they don't get the performance stakes. Doesn't change the fact of what they did to get them. Every sale of company would usually have some performance hurdles to get some follow up payment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.