HYD 0.00% 1.3¢ hydrix limited

I had a great conversation with Terry (via email) late 2016 in...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

I had a great conversation with Terry (via email) late 2016 in which he was super upbeat and insinutated that they would get a major deal before the year was out....ahhhhhhhh yeah mate....thanks.
    This company has constantly talked up their product and imminent major deals and delivered nothing.
    They have a long history- even before becoming Psy of hyping an opportunity and product and then change direction/technology without any explanation as to what happened to the last technology/potential opportunity. They seem to just dangle the next carrot and most shareholders don't even ask questions as to what happened!? Tv displays? Fracking!? Quantify??? Another 'deal' with tiny company whose name I have forgotten???? They just act like nothing happened...full disclosure!?!? Now Lumi mems is quietly swept under rug...next spectrometre? I reckon they will just focus on Hydrix until they find another carrot....all in my opinion, do your own research...and as I said, I'm out after 5 years of dribble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.304M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71428 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 850000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.