CAT 4.17% $2.00 catapult group international ltd

Mmm...the SP did sky rocket in the early days (well ahead of...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Mmm...the SP did sky rocket in the early days (well ahead of fundamentals) and I think the company were guilty of announcing EVERY little win they had. Their devices being approved for use in MLB was one example, didn't mentioned any contracts or financial uplift just that their devices had been approved for use...SP flew up about 15% in the first hour post from memory.

I think the new management are being very careful in this regard, preferring to let the fundamentals/financials do the talking rather than trying to hype the business on 'potential'. They're yet to deliver on that front....last two years they've scraped into the lower end of guidance hence the SP just drifting slowly down..

In saying all that, I think they've gone from one extreme (over hyping) to the other....
    How is the release of their new PLAYR device not worthy of an announcement, PS or not?? They've spent millions on R & D and product development on this and then when they release their lead product which is a big part of their future we hear nothing...
    No company updates regarding this or any other developments....heck France just won the WC wearing Catapult GPS units, outside a couple of instgram posts i've seen nothing to pump this up to their advantage???
    We're all left checking twitter and instagram to try and make some judgement on how these products are tracking..
    The market is seeing nothing to get excited about with CAT and the company is doing nothing to make it think otherwise...
    I'm still a big believer LT but with PLAYR now released and new tactical product to come shortly, FY19 is very much a make or break year for me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
0.080(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $523.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $2.00 $1.79 $1.243M 655.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 28087 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.