FLC 3.00% 9.7¢ fluence corporation limited

My takeaways from the Webcast that stood out, please correct me...

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    My takeaways from the Webcast that stood out, please correct me if wrong....

- African MOU: Henry mentioned progressing nicely hopefully with positive news in the coming weeks. This was mentioned twice, the second time he threw in months as well ? Not sure what to make of that. But spoke with confidence

- China: Both Henry & Richard sounded very bullish and very confident. Mention of over 20 partners now. Confident of more Aspiral sales for similar highway service centres through Hubei ITest. Mention of SOE's moving slowly due to risks of new technology but discussions starting to progress nicely regarding larger volume contracts.

- Recurring Revenue Contracts: Although China seemed to be the main focus it was clearly evident that they know they need really need to push this side of the business going forward. Obviously hard to work through cashflows when providing finance but I think Henry mentioned the average payback period for these types of contracts was 4 years.

- Stanford & USA: Henry mentioned that he is expecting a positive Stanford update over the next 6 months ? or earlier ? He said this will pave the way for the US market to start opening up.

- SUBRE: Israel project starting later this year. Was hoping things would be moving quicker on this one but I guess MABR and China is the focus right now.

- Revenue Guidance: Henry confidently re-affirmed guidance of $105-115mill US.

- Margins: Henry mentioned current margins in the 20-30% range but hopefully increasing to the low 30s over time.

- Cashflow: Net outflows forecast to be $13m next quarter ? Some people are talking about another CR in 6+months. Hopefully some solid growth in cash receipts can alleviate this.

All in all I think this was the most bullish update yet.....plenty in the pipeline, could be an exciting 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.