GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-53

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Yep, you were pretty much spot on Dim. Thanks for the clarifications on the account specifics, great news. Would there be a timeline to know if a refund was applied for/granted to guide us?

The longer I sit with this 4c the better I feel. Appannie also starting to look healthy, for those interested, if you take a 90 day view of: Australia, UK, Ghana, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, NZ, Pakistan, Bahamas and Vietnam (all will yield some result) there's a clear uptick in downloads from the end of June in the international market.

@tgent. Yep, some excellent posts from holders, much appreciated. Not easy to hold in the face of such heavy external pressure, media and poorly-informed tourists here are almost non-stop. Thankfully the clarity of holders in their understanding and expression cuts through the white noise of the garbage. Stock may still fail, doubtful for the over-simplified reasons given above.

I think there's a unanimous consensus amongst holders that this result was satisfactory or better? This is the first sign of recovery Getswift. The SP can do whatever it likes, from a LT standpoint, today was a win for holders. Don't let them grind you down, trust you own analysis.

@coylt01, that was hilarious reading. Keep great granny's enchanted thimble stock tips coming!

IMO, DYOR

MJ
    Last edited by MaryJane55: 30/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.