GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-67

1. 1,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    I am a big fan of GetSwift at this valuation (not the $4 val!). There's risk attached, but the platform can scale, and scale quickly.

With regards to the current conversation on revenue and cash, it is my opinion that the interest numbers is included in the revenue (which really should be distinguished given the interest amount is dictated by the cash balanced which is dictated by capital raisings - at this early stage of its life)

The F17 shareholder report showed revenue of $481,502 broken down into trading revenue of $336,536, R&D Tax Incentive of $91,815 and interest earned of $53,331

Because we don't have a full year of quarterlies to match it up to, i did on the information available:
    Dec16 - Revenue commentary says $62,850
    Mar17 - Revenue commentary says $117,138
    Jun17 - Revenue commentary says $152,682

So the nine months to end of F17 revenue commentary os $332,670. Full year trading revenue in the shareholder report was $336, 536.

Therefore it is of my opinion that the quarterly revenue commentary contains interest earned.

Which doesn't overly bother me too much (at least not at this valuation - if the valuation was $500m it would) because of the strength of the technology and the ability for it to scale quickly. Tech companies at this stage are always very hard to value.

Note: I'm a buyer while the market cap is under $100m as i think the risk/reward is worth it. Would need to see the 'accelerated revenue growth' they talk of in the next few qtrs to be a buyer over a market cap of $100m

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.