AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-113

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Now I may have a different understanding of english than everyone else, but if you combine what has been said of late regards the military

Alexium’s work on flame retardant nylon/cotton blends as used for military uniforms is ahead of schedule for final product design. Checking off this key milestone (referenced in Part1B of the previous quarterly report) enables us to move forward with transitioning these products to manufacturing scale. (18th June business update)

. Importantly, two of these initiatives are currently ahead of target, and I am confident that with Bob’s leadership and his team’s commitment, Alexium will be able to demonstrate success in one or more of these areas in the near future.”(July 12th CEO confirmation)

with these parts of the  4c

"Third-party validation was confirmed, and production preparations initiated."(remember this bit was under the heading which referred to "this quarter" meaning up to end of June)

Then under the heading future milestones
    "Reproduce prototype on manufacturing scale with supply chain partner;and Finalize terms for agreement with supply chain partner"

Does anyone else think firstly that we are already well underway with reproducing on manufacturing scale
    and secondly can one  presume that there is already some type of agreement in place and that the nitty gritty bits are just being worked on, or am I just overthinking it(which is definitely a weakness I have)  .

This is why I feel the Military isnt that far off(which of course may mean months so dont quote me on a time frame here)

Thoughts anyone as I may be just getting ahead of myself but this is my understanding ??

Anyway something to ponder today, dont know if there will be as much strength today we await

My view and ramblings so beware I am in the I believe in Alexium camp and I wear rosy glasses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.814K 281.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4677965 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 139400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.