AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Hmm well just home from work, need to ponder and digest fully. I...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Hmm well just home from work, need to ponder and digest fully. I have quickly skim read it seeking info on military as I feel as stated previously that this should be close, great to hear about the FRACU with this bit,  
    Alexium is the first commercially viable and production ready process for FR NyCo. Alexium is currently engaged with fabric partners on design prototypes, internal testing, limited user evaluations, and specification modifications. Key Milestones Achieved This Quarter • Manufactured production goods with new fabric prototypes; and • Cut-and-sewn garments for testing. Target Future Milestones • Perform Pyroman® test and pass flammability requirements; and • Proceed to minimum 90-day limited user evaluation (field trial) testing.

It does sound like progress with FRACU at last however the bit I was looking for in todays news is this one about the FR application on all uniforms not ACU, this snippet below IMO relates to the spray on application with the bug spray finisher(reference previous posts of mine, notes from EgM and last couple of companies announcements etc ) We know that this side of the Military scheme is large and its sounding really close IMO remember the line from the EGM we will get a very public announcement well look what has been said below

B. Application for Other Military Uniforms

. Key Milestones Achieved This Quarter • Finalized laboratory prototype which passes all performance specifications; and • Third-party validation was confirmed, and production preparations initiated.
    Target Future Milestones • Reproduce prototype on manufacturing scale with supply chain partner; and • Finalize terms for agreement with supply chain partner.

Hmm now that sounds good IMO then you have this bit as well

Technical advances on flame retardant nylon/cotton blends (FR NyCo) have progressed extremely well over the past quarter and have pushed Alexium ahead of schedule on key development milestones.

Sounding real close IMO,

Anyway this is my view based on a real rushed reading of it, the bedding increase sounds like its a happening too, nice to see,  lots to ponder on the financial side as well, need more time, think and digest

anyway need to eat and sleep,
    what will tomorrow bring sheesh who knows
    Wish the best to all

above is all my view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $614 76.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 495925 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.