AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

If the new IHWCU is equivalent to the ACU, and if the IHWCU is...

1. 5,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17501
    If the new IHWCU is equivalent to the ACU, and if the IHWCU is to be FR-treated, then the FR would be applied at fabric level before the fabric heads off to the cut-and-sew operators who manufacture the uniforms for field trials.

I note that the Army has stated that it plans uniform field trials early next year, at the same time as those held earlier this year (January-March/April).

I also note that the Army IHWCU solicitation allows 150 days production lead time from initial order. So, if initial IHWCU orders were placed by the Army shortly after the solicitations were awarded (noting that the initial orders are unlikely to be for the full 303,000 uniforms), the uniforms wouldn’t be delivered to the Army until the end of December….just in time for issuing to soldiers in January.

Finally, I note that the Army is hopeful that the trial to be held early next year will be the last field trial for the IHWCU. They have said that they want the uniform finalized during FY ending 30/09/19. If this is anticipated to be the last field trial of the uniform, and if the plan is for the final uniform to be FR-treated, you would think that it would be FR-treated uniforms fielded for testing in January.

In short, imo, if an FR-treated IHWCU goes to field trails commencing next January, FR-treatment of the fabric for those uniforms should have already happened or be happening very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.814K 281.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4677965 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 139400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.