AVR 3.19% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

I invest in a few Biotech and Medical Device companies. They are...

1. 47 Posts.
    I invest in a few Biotech and Medical Device companies.  They are long term investments. All burning cash. You need to believe in the technology

I am a believer in AHZ's technology. I like the products that are being developed. They will have so many competitive advantages they will probably develop a near monopoly in very large markets once they are available.

I have held AHZ for a number of years and contributed significant funds to each and every capital raise.

However today I sold my holdings.  Why.  The unknown risk with the loan.  We simply don't know what the covenants are and they look like they will be probably breeched if they are not so already, the market loss in confidence in the Company and the inept fund raise and the way the Ratty directorship was handled.
    I cant invest when I cant assess the risk or loose confidence in the Board. The short term risk has become too great

I will jump back in boots and all when the following happen.

Capital raise. AHZ needs to hold 12 months cash and pay of the loans.  Give itself some breathing space  and lets the products market share grow. Its a shame the forecasts were missed but no bigger in the long term scheme of things

So 12 months cash based on the last 4c probably means they need to raise about $15m plus $5m to pay off the debt.

I believe they can raise this amount of cash the question is at what price.  Also a raise of this size will introduce some institutional investors and fix the problems with the register.
    AHZ can become a great company just needs a large fund raise.
    I hope I get the chance to re invest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
-0.500(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $291.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.75 $15.75 $15.00 $294.3K 19.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1135 $15.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.35 88 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.