AVR 2.97% $12.15 anteris technologies ltd

At what point from $1.80 to $0.135 should share holders start to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1673
    At what point from $1.80 to $0.135 should share holders start to get scared.

I am not trying to trade anything. I can now buy 13% more shares than I could when my shares sold at $0.155

The fact you don't know about the current arrangement with financing is what you should be bothered about.

I get you hold, but it seriously can't be any type of substantial position if your blind faith in management, and your ignorance to the current operational and financial circumstances mean you are will to continue to hold no matter how bad the decline in share price.

I'm coming across as a dick, but I am not trying to, I don't want the SP to get to $0.10 (which I think it will, and we have a market cap of $28m, and we need to raise another $20m at $0.05c just so we can get the funds we need to survive another 18 months.

The fundamentals are strong, that is why I had 157,000 shares (I stated previously my target was 200,000 shares). But no matter how you look at it, we got screwed by management.

Being an apologist, or having a position, the size of which, that has no bearing on your financial well being doesn't make your position right.

Am I right? Possibly not. BUT, my issue isn't the long term prospects of the business, it isn't the quality of the technology, it isn't about how hard the staff are working, it isn't about the growth of the business (which is healthy in isolation), it is entirely about how Wayne Paterson and the board were seemingly implicit in providing numbers that were a long shot at best and no chance in hell at worst.

I want to see the numbers which informed their numbers. I have asked the company for this, and once (if?) I get a reply, I will post the response here for transparency.

"Punters getting scared out of their shares". FFS, punters (and institutions in this case) have seemingly had millions of dollars defrauded on bogus numbers.

We won't know the facts until the company responds with the transparency a situation like this requires.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.