AVR 5.48% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

WP is first and foremost a big pharma salesman supported by his...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    WP is first and foremost a big pharma salesman supported by his big pharma chairman et al...
    It is almost certain the board knew from its May-end management accounts the sales forecasts published on 19 April 2018 were not going to be met. The company should have published revised forecasts (continuous disclosure obligation) in early June. I doubt there will be a class action but the chairman and MD should resign. WP does not have the skills or experience to run a micro-cap company and his chairman obviously has no ability to keep his sales spin in check. Moreover, WP's slated to be chairman of the recapitalised (start-up) Admedus Vaccines for a minimum of 5 years. How much will he be paid for that? Really has little to lose as he can parachute from AHZ to Admedus Vaccines. He has already blown his credibility. No wonder he took up so little shares in the last capital raise at 30 cents and takes his bonus in cash not in kind. This is WP's third strike. Take a walk or, more expeditiously, get on your motorbike and ride off into the sunset.
    That being said I opine the company is undervalued by about $40 million in market cap with better management and board. Unfortunately, more dilution for shareholders is most likely in store later this quarter. There's insufficient funds to ensure board and WP salaries for the next 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.740(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.60 $14.25 $13.35 $309.6K 22.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1150 $14.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.