AVR 5.48% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-50

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I really feel for all exisiting shareholders, trust me I know what it is like to be let down by the board and management of this company.

Been there. Done that. Lost 200K

See? IMHO, It's not just all about figures and spreadsheets and target analysis.

Proper corporate governance really does matter. And so does playing close attention to the unfairness of Rule 7.1 of the ASX.

Also something an old hand investor told me a few years ago when I tried to seek out why I was continually losing on small caps...

Price action (or lack there of) leading up to a crucial announcement like this one...... why? because there is hidden stuff and management of small caps and those close to them IMHO can get away with doing one thing (and not disclosing it) on another

Why wasn't WP buying on market?
    Why was the so called "Placement to management" not really a proper propotional placement at all?
    Why didn't they do a proper and fair rennouceable rights in the first place?!!!!

Why?

BECAUSE THEY (management and key large shareholders) DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE FURTHER RISK!

SO why should all of you?

But it's not like myself and a few others around here didn't warn you all..

WE REALLY TRIED....

What else could we have done?

We were passionate about the business and the story, and the science, but we warned you about the management and their scant regard for your capital... YOU the shareholder and the owner of the business...

No please no more abuse and scathing remarks when genuine investors and true believers have a different point of view hey?

I have nothing more to say on the matter other than could everyone please keep an open mind and stop the bullying and name calling of people who might not necessarily share your analysis of this business.

And that I really feel for people hurting on this. You deserve better.
    Last edited by jaygatsby: 31/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.740(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.60 $14.25 $13.35 $309.6K 22.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1150 $14.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.