SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-130

1. 2,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2037
    Hi @Mach2money

I'd like to see an update next week on the business acquisition.

Yes, the same line was again used about providing guidance as the quarter crystalizes. Well, as you mentioned, the quarter is nearly over, so yes an update on revenue expectations would be good. Otherwise if it is like last quarter where they didn't provide one then why trot the same line out again?

In saying that I think it is difficult to predict for various reasons.

The August briefing mentioned that the then $600m book value GPTV they had at that point would be fully on stream mid to late Sept. Since then there was the Apple cookie blip but that announcement then said that issue had been resolved and revenues would be ramped up. Does that mean that things returned to the plan to have that $600m GPTV fully on stream by the end of this quarter? I don't know. Hopefully we get an update on that too.

I'd also like to see some more contract win announcements from customers that can no longer be supplied by NAB. There is an apparent $30bn of market there and so far we have only announced picking up $200m of it. Surely there will be more to come.

Another announcement that would be good next week would be what alternate supply arrangement has ISX itself negotiated as soon we will also no longer be supplied by NAB. The briefing mentioned negotiations with three other suppliers who each offered different pros/cons. I would think we would get an announcement if ISX has entered into an agreement with one or more of them.

If all plays out as expected then yes I agree this is a no brainer buy. Once various certification/integrations are in place and COGS come down then there is only blue sky.
    Last edited by jlo2012: 14/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.