SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-77

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Some posters never cease to amaze me. It's as though we are discussing their mother. In my humble opinion its not a good idea to get attached to a stock like a baby with its teddy bear.

I personally consider all views, as long as they are rational. Here and there I have picked up some incredibly valuable company insights from posters on Hotcopper - whether they be of bullish or bearish sentiment.

I have been a holder of ISX and follow it closely. I think the longer term outlook is great. However, I am delaying any purchase until the September share issue is completed.

There looks like there will be significant dilution with ISX and discussing it makes sense. I estimate that the price will fall to 14 cents or below, based on the dilution maths, others may disagree and who knows, they could be right. The thinkers can consider this and make their own decisions.

Bring on contributions to the forum that are objective and rational. Emotional ones don't make investing sense to me.

Thinking that other commenters are naysayers (or worse a shorter ))) ) because they disagree with what you hope to happen, is like calling a weather forecaster a pessimist because he anticipates rain.

If some anticipate that the ISX price will not fall over these months, well great, many would appreciate hearing their objective financial (not emotional) reasons and rational for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.