CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Idisley,

I must confess that my patience has been tested and still is, however I have been reassured with one of the previous threads which showed the presence of GMV within the India region. The fact that work is still being conducted behind the scenes is reassurance personified.

I still cannot comprehend how this SP is so low considering the enormous potential of this company. It is almost like the SP is being manipulated to the downside but for what reason. Its not like shares are being snapped up, its quite the opposite. The SP is stagnated with trades barely keeping the price ticking over.

I feel it in my bones that Aug is going to be a good month for GMV. The green channel process if you look at the dates, indicates that the approval could be as early as 6 Aug with a further month before complete approval is granted. I would love for the CFDA and Factory be given approval concurrently which would allow the 1 billion + in MOU's to commence.

All in all, the GMV family on Hotcopper need to remain strong and see this process through until the end.
    The upside for this stock is ginormous and I remain totally committed and faithful to Dr G and his team.

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.