MSB 7.47% $1.04 mesoblast limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-6

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    So in short funding is absolutely NOT a god damn issue anymore. We have more than sufficient current/incoming capital plus access to more to fund us through to "Fly or Fail" results.

So the market needs to WAKE THE F UP because the price being depressed because of this funding crap is absolutely OVER.
    If the market would like to keep the price depressed due to uncertainty of trial outcome fine. But using funding as an excuse is just BS at this point.

Addittionally I find it bizzare MSB was a 1.5billion valuation company when funding was not an issue. It is no longer an issue yet its valued at 888million despite having come considerably further than the last time it was around the $3 mark.

Yeah Mr Market knows best. Absolute bollocks.

Yeah this is a vent I'm just tired of seeing the same old "but but the funding". Bro the funding is solved. Its now ONLY down to if the trials will be a success or not.
    And all signs (so far) point to very high efficacy so I got no idea why the hell people are continuing to make outdated excuses not to find this stock interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
0.073(7.47%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.05 99.0¢ $2.463M 2.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 54421 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 15673 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.