MSB 1.55% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-8

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    While you are right that the facilities available will provide sufficient funds, the other side of the equation is that the debts are also increasing. The projected next quarter interest is inching towards the million dollar mark and at some point in time they need to have a provision for loan repayments.
    When MSB was Billion $ over company it was also debt free, and had potential partnerships. However it has had its fair share of partnership failures which impacted its price, forcing the management to look for funds and none of the products were in Phase 3 stage and its market capitalisation fell.
    The market is a lot more cautious now and will react until something is firmed up. MSB needs to generate some serious revenue over the next year to restore confidence. While we are all confident that approvals are round the corner and possibly a partnership or two for the products which have the potential to generate the big monies and see some upfront fees for securing marketing rights, this will ease the burden of drawing from the credit limits they currently have, thereby reducing debts.
    Lets not get carried away by the rise in the last few days and start speculating of possible near future prices. I rather see gradual rises than sharp rises and falls. I believe confidence is returning and need to be patient a little while longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ $2.433M 2.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 72431 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 20225 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.