3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

Hi Posters, There is no getting around it, the 4C was a serious...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hi Posters,

There is no getting around it, the 4C was a serious disappointment. That said, I think it is important to keep the bigger picture in mind whilst also focusing on the fundamentals. To quote Rudyard Kipling; "If you can keep your wits about you while all others are losing theirs...The world will be yours..."

The fundamentals have not changed; we have cutting edge technology in a fast growing niche. In due course, IMO, things will reach a tipping point and our client market will be rushing to get on board with our product. Just to illustrate this trend, the number of hosted points has grown from a hundred billion points to cracking the One Trillion points level in a very brief period of time. Of course, this does not immediately translate into sales but it is still a positive trend.

IMO, leaving the announcement until the very last moment is indicative of the company having high expectations of including major sales results in this 4C. However, they cannot control the timing and obviously they haven't yet got them across the line in time. I understand some level of cynicism regarding "sales in the pipeline" but I firmly believe the company plays with a straight bat. If so, there are indeed major clients close to being signed up and any one of them could be converted at any time.

If you think about the longer narrative from some of the most successful tech companies in history; the likes of Facebook, Google etc, they had a long lead in period without any revenues at all. These guys have managed to generate revenues within eighteen months. At the end of the day we need to make an informed judgement about the value of the company and the manner in which it is being managed moving forward. IMO, this company has been consistently honest in their announcements and they have achieved a series of successful milestones in building the base for a strong company.

Hang in there and stay strong shareholders!

Cheers
    U
    Last edited by Ulysses05: 01/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $55.56K 1.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 843855 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ 36315
Last updated 12.18pm 07/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.