3DP 34.0% 6.3¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-47

1. 5,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2790
    Hey GravityWaves,

To be clear, that is just speculation on my part!

As you suggested, I mailed the company late Friday. Will update when I hear back.

In the meantime, have just re-read the 4C. While revenue wasn't as hoped, the commentary around it is encouraging:

"Sales and cash receipts from enterprise paid trials and recurring monthly DaaS subscriptions fell during the quarter due to timing associated with delays in pending deal award and customer prepayments received for paid enterprise trials during previous quarters."

"Pending deal award....paid enterprise trials."

Seems to me there's a subtle hint in the above, with new COO Randy Rhoades shaping up to be the man of the moment:

"...the appointment of Randy Rhoads as COO during the quarter was a significant milestone for the Company as we seek to execute on the significant sales pipeline.

"Randy commenced with Pointerra on July 16 and has already added 26 sales opportunities to the pipeline. Most of these opportunities are with energy utilities and through Randy we are currently proposing enterprise DaaS deals to 7 of the top 10 energy utilities in North America.

These are the Top 10 Energy Companies in the US 2018:

https://www.statista.com/statistics...ic-utilities-in-the-us-based-on-market-value/

While big companies move slowly - as suggested in the commentary - a deal with any one of these would be a game-changer for Pointerra

I can wait.

Over to you, Randy....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.016(34.0%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 6.8¢ 4.8¢ $908.7K 15.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15769 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 8807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.