OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-10

1. 2,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    You can see from BD1, how some good news and "added value" can send a stock price up by hundreds of % so Xpe is cheap and small rev now but they forecast improvement in 2019 BUT i am waiting for more proof of that in upcoming ann due now.  The Big "ADRC" is still being developed or a dead duck- still wating to see on that one. They have products out, govt contracts, security applications,  other partners alongside and end of their testing and evaluation phase?  
    From now forward things will improve or just go backwards. Will we really take off with all this "great" tech?
    Will we just join all the other competitors vying for a piece of the huge pie? Will XPED stand out above the rest. I'm waiting for the update to market and remember we have no borrowings and interest payments. We can have a CR or lending if things get really bad from here, but another couple of mil next year should take the edge off and keep us moving forward...
    I believe this will be the Revenue time for this company and if they shine or just tread water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.