AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-44

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    The second initiative to provide flame protection for a broader range of military uniforms is progressing well with critical performance specifications and third-party validation of Alexium-treated fabrics having already been achieved. The focus has now advanced to addressing any potential outstanding technical issues arising from moving from prototype to large scale manufacturing. As this work is being undertaken under a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), commercial and confidentiality considerations preclude the Company from providing significant additional detail at this time.

This sounds to me that they are not far away from the bigger military deal for FR on normal uniforms, theyve just gotta get the manufacturing process right and there good to go, that should take 3 months hopefully. At least they've come out and said in this 4c to basically wait until 2020 for NF. God it's been a frustrating ride being a shareholder in this although I've had worse, but there's hopefully greener pastures on the horizon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.