AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-5

1. 1,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863

Darn that’s nasty … 802k in receipts … that’s way lower than my lowest estimates.

I don’t think the December 4C will be much of an improvement now either, as the forecast turnaround is to occur in CY2019, so it may start to show in the March 4C.

But I now wonder how much of a turnaround it will. While it’s only the first quarter of 2018/19 it’s not a great start and I wouldn’t be surprised if we end the year with lower sales than last year.

It seems that PCM is expected to drive us to profitability – but it could be a hard market to capture with plenty of other competitors. Sales or cash receipts aren’t expanding – what new customers were added the last quarter? or for that matter over this current year? – it seems we have been losing customers but not gaining any new ones of any size (aside from the launch of new lines from existing customers which aren’t really adding much in the ways of dollars).

Looks like Alexiflam NF is still a couple of years away too with testing to be finished by end CY2019 and then we can move forward with TSCA registration.

Military is chugging along but the potential and possibility of actual sales is still a long way in the future.

Last edited by SebTaylor: 31/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.864K 233.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1258409 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.